Triangle 1 without the charging cut-out.
When I print panels for customers I make sure they fit perfect, reprinting even if they are off by 1mm...these are the panels that didn't make the cut.
- These are good quality PLA triangles
- If I had too much shrinkage the mounting holes may be off slightly
- They may have a rough spot, or a weird line etc., but they are all completely useable and fixable
- I do consider these to be a "B-Stock" panel because of the fit or flaw in the finish
- They may not fit your skeleton perfectly due to skeleton construction differences
- If they did not fit the skeleton I was building I rejected them, so it is possible they may not fit yours either
- Screw holes may be slightly off
- You may want to buy extras to have a better chance of "mix and match" for the perfect fit
- These would be great for a static droid, but for a roller you will need to put in extra time for the proper fit
- You may get gray or white, or a combination of both
- I am selling these super cheap, so this is a grab and ship...I won't sort through them
I am not printing any more at this time, so this is all that will be available for a long time.